2 slices Macsween 60-second vegetarian
2 potato scones
I plum vine tomato
50ml extra virgin rapeseed oil
Sea salt and freshly milled black pepper
1. Pre heat oven to 170 C.
2. Pre heat the grill to moderate heat.
3. Brown the mushrooms, season and reserve
hot in the oven.
4. Cut the tomato in half, season and
lightly fry to colour.
5. Cook the potato scones until golden
brown, remove from the pan and reserve hot in the oven.
the microwaveable vegetarian haggis in the
microwave(these can now be pan fried to crisp up or reserved warm
to be used as they are)
1. On hot plates, arrange Macsween
vegetarian haggis, tomato, mushrooms and potato scones