225g Macsween traditional
Large bag of tortilla chips
Tub of guacamole
Jar of salsa
Tub of sour cream
Optional extras to consider:
1. Heat some Macsween Haggis in the
microwave per the packet instructions.
2. Empty the large bag of tortilla chips onto a large plate.
3. Dollop generous spoonfuls of guacamole and salsa over the chips
and add a few jalapeño peppers if desired.
4. Once the haggis is piping hot, dot spoonfuls onto the top of
the nachos, adding a few spoonfuls of sour cream and roughly
chopped coriander to finish.
1. Top with cheese and fresh
chillies and eat immediately (with beer).