1 pkt Macsween 90 second black pudding
2 muffins, spilt in half
2 poached eggs
Jar of hollandaise sauce
Chopped chives finely chopped
1. Heat a pan of salted water for poaching
the eggs, pour in a little white vinegar.
2. Gently warm the hollandaise sauce.
3. Toast muffin and butter
4. Break egg into a cup with a ½ teaspoon of white vinegar.
Gently slip the egg into the simmering water and poach for few
5. Place pack of microwave black pudding in the microwave and heat
as per instructions
1. Place toasted muffin on the plate.
2. Top with the black pudding, then the poached egg.
3. Spoon over the hollandaise and sprinkle with the chives.